Cargo trailers are all used for hauling cargo and are all hitched behind a truck or SUV. The type, size, and amount of cargo being hauled and the type of truck being used will help determine how to choose the best cargo trailer for your needs.
- Enclosed Trailer - this is ideal for protecting more valuable cargo or for cargo that can't be exposed to the elements during storage or travel. Enclosed trailers can be modified on the interior to accommodate specific cargo and can be transformed into a car trailer, motorcycle trailer, ATV or snowmobile trailer.
- Open Deck Equipment Trailer - this includes open model utility and landscape trailers as well as flatbed trailers used to haul equipment or machinery
- Horse Trailer - transporting horses requires a very specialized trailer designed for the safety and comfort of the horses. There are single, 2, 3, 4, 6, and larger horse trailers as well as horse trailers with living quarters for long and frequent traveling.
- Stock Trailer - livestock comes in all shapes and sizes and also requires a specialized kind of trailer for transporting. Stock trailers are available in a variety of sizes and styles to ensure the safety and comfort of the animals.
- Dump Trailer - these are ideal for jobs that require hauling and dumping but do not necessarily require a full size dump truck. They are great for farm work, golf course and property maintenance, home construction jobs and other small to medium sized projects. Dump trailers come in standard or low-profile models and in a variety of sizes.
- All Aluminum Trailer - many trailers are made from a hybrid of steel and aluminum which are very sturdy and resilient. All aluminum trailers, however, are more lightweight, more resistant to rust and corrosion, and are often used when showmanship is a priority, as with an antique car or racing car.
About the Author: Rick McKeithan is owner of TrailerShowroom.com, an online store for custom cargo trailers, equipment trailers, and enclosed trailers at discount prices. Manufactured to a customer's specifications with over 400 options to customize any kind of trailer. Visit http://www.TrailerShowroom.com or call 877-45-TRAILER.
About Rick McKeithan
Join Me on Google Plus