Thursday, August 30, 2012

Reviews for TrailerShowroom.com


At TrailerShowroom.com, nothing pleases us more than receiving positive feedback from satisfied customers.

Here's what some of our clients have to say about Trailer Showroom:

"Just wanted to thank you so much for building my custom trailer in such a short time. I still can't believe that you built the trailer for me with specifications for my motorcycle and had it ready in less than two weeks. It was actually better than I expected and it worked just great for my trip to Milwaukee. I towed it behind a Subaru Forester for over 2000 miles and it performed very well. Brakes worked great and it handled like a dream. It sailed through Chicago and Milwaukee smoothly. Thanks again and I would definitely recommend your company to anyone considering a trailer purchase." - Jack Holcomb, Avondale Estates, GA

"Just a short note to you folks at Trailer Showroom. I picked up my trailer in Douglas a few days ago, and nobody around here even comes close to building a trailer like yours. I put it in service last week and it pulls great. Everything was exactly as I ordered and the staff was a pleasure to be around. They checked everything, lights, brakes, etc. before I left the factory. If I ever need another trailer built, I know where to go." - Donny Lay, Jackson, TN

"I looked at many cargo trailer lots and all of them didn't seem to have the accessories I wanted or needed. Many of them had rust forming on them from setting in the sale lot. Once I found Rick and his company, and found out they hand made them from scratch in GA...I was hooked. I could get anything I needed and very quickly. Outstanding effort by all!" - Capt. Kael Striegel, Flight Commander, USAF, Eglin Air Force Base, Florida

These are just a few excerpts from the many positive letters we receive. To read more, see our Testimonials page on the website.

Whether you need a trailer to haul cargo, livestock, a motorcycle or just about anything else, we want to make your purchasing experience at TrailerShowroom.com as pleasant as possible. We want to exceed your expectations in product quality and customer service. Contact us today to see for yourself! 1-877-458-7245

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...