Friday, May 25, 2018

Customer Feedback


At The Trailer Showroom, we pride ourselves on delivering quality, custom-made cargo trailers with superior customer service. But you don't have to simply take our word for it. We have a long list of satisfied customers who have been kind enough to share some of their thoughts and feedback regarding their experience with us. We'd like to share a few of these customer testimonials, to help you see how hard we work at The Trailer Showroom to deliver the perfect cargo trailer for your needs.


Here is just a glimpse of what our customers have to say...

"Thanks for the great 42 ft gooseneck. Very happy with it. Chris was a big help. The guys when we picked it up went over everything . Thanks Dave"

"Thanks Rick: Awesome trailer. Glad I went the heavy duty route. Many thanks. Hard to think I waited a lifetime for this one, but it was worth the wait...Also, I loved your web site. It allowed me to look, learn, figure out what I really wanted within my price range. I really do not like to deal with salesman. (comes from 30 years in car dealer ships.) Michael Fuessel"


"I appreciate your understanding my dilemma. My intentions were honest. I learned there’s a lot more to trailers than just hooking up and taking off. I didn’t educate myself well enough when I bought the truck. I thank you for helping me rectify my mistake. I realize you’re doing me a great favor. Sorry we didn’t do business, your company shows compassion. In big business that’s Rare. Once again thank you. Sincerely, Michael Hayes."

"Picked my trailer today. Perfect fall driving weather. Easy to pick out among the big ones. Only one glitch was one exterior led light didn't work. Even though lunch hour at factory, quality control gal got a technician who had it fixed in 5 minutes. It is exactly what I thought it would be. Mike R"


"Thanks again for all the help. It's everything I expected. 100% satisfied customer! Don Spahr Bartlett, TN"

About The Trailer Showroom

We're an American company with U.S.-based facilities in multiple states, including Georgia, Texas, Indiana and Oregon. We provide affordable, made-to-order cargo trailers in a wide variety of sizes and models. Take a look at our products page to see what we have to offer or like us on Facebook to keep up with our featured products and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...